A very effective gyro training ball with autostart to improve and increase grip strength and muscle tone in the hands, wrists, forearms and biceps, with additional beneficial effects for elbows and shoulders. Different types of exercises can be performed depending on the desired objective. With its advantage of being automatic, the ball can be used more easily to do simple movements. Its lightweight and ergonomic design with wrist strap makes it easy to use anytime, anywhere. This device consists of a wheel or disk that rotates rapidly around an axis. When turned in any direction, it offers a proportionate amount of opposing resistance, thereby increasing the force required to continue the movement of the hand. Recommended for fitness and sports such as tennis, golf, climbing, etc., although it is also used for rehabilitation in physiotherapy. Ideal for athletes who use their hands and arms a lot, as it enables you to warm-up these areas by working on strength before practicing sports and, due to this, it assists in the prevention and recovery from pain and injuries.
- Modern and ergonomic design
- Automatic start: autostart
- Wrist strap
- Between 10.000 and 18.000 r.p.m.
- Max load up to 16 kg
- Multifunction: suitable for sports and rehabilitation
- Light, manageable and easy to use
- Takes up a small amount of space
- Easy to transport and store
- Includes: Instructions for use
- Approx. dimensions: 7,2 x 5,7 x 7,2 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian)